Everything you Need to Know about Ruby Stonesby Francis Alukkas | 26 December 2022 | GEMSTONE
Rubies are pink to blood-red gemstones made from the mineral corundum (aluminum oxide). The presence of chromium is primarily responsible for the red color. The Latin word ruber, meaning "red," is where the name Ruby originates. The price of ruby is incredibly high because it is one of the most exquisite and potent gemstones that can be found on Earth.
Therefore, there are a few important considerations that you should make when you want to spend your hard-earned money and buy a ruby gemstone. In this post, we will look at some of the most significant factors to consider while purchasing gemstones.
What is Ruby Gemstone?
Ruby gemstones are rocks or minerals that are often used as jewelry and are especially popular among gem enthusiasts. Many different types of ruby gems exist, including red, yellow, green, blue, and purple. Some of the most popular ruby gemstones include rubies from Myanmar, Ceylon, and Sri Lanka, and sapphires from Russia, Australia, and the United States. Ruby birthstone is associated with the month of July. It is believed that the ruby is a powerful symbol of love and passion.
Significance of Ruby Stone
Ruby is a popular gemstone that is often associated with love, passion, and happiness. It is said to promote self-confidence and strength of character. Ruby is also believed to protect the wearer from negative energy and help them to find happiness and success. Here are some ruby gemstone significance;
- The highest-grade ruby stones are deep red with a faint purple tint. So select the appropriate color based on your preferences and budget, or as advised by your astrologer.
-The value of a ruby stone increases with clarity and flawlessness, just like with all other stones. The market value of a ruby increases with its degree of clarity.
-Rubies are regarded as one of the most durable gemstones available. They will now accept all cutters and shapes and can make any of your chosen cuts. The most typical shape of this gemstone is a tabular hexagon.
- When purchasing a ruby, emerald, or any other valuable gemstone, the carat weight is important. To get the most out of your gem investment, it is highly advised that you consult an expert astrologist or gemologist about its compatibility, the best color, the ideal shape, and the appropriate weight size in a carat or Ratti.
- The most important thing to look for when purchasing a gemstone is its authenticity and originality. Because rubies are so expensive and uncommon, there are many scam artists in the market that offer synthetic and chemically treated rubies in order to profit. As a result, you should check the authenticity of your jewelry before buying it. Find In-depth: Significance of Ruby Stone
Ruby Gemstone Benefits
Ruby gems have many benefits, including being a powerful source of energy, promoting self-confidence, and aiding in concentration. They can also help to reduce stress and promote a feeling of well-being. The most important benefits are;
- It makes our Heart Chakra stronger and keeps our bodies healthy.
- It is a lucky stone that brings good fortune to those who wear it.
- It is linked to royalty and the power of life and death.
- If desired, it grants the person the highest status.
- Poison-related fears never bother the wearer.
- Mental thinking gets easier, and the person begins to sleep peacefully.
- It boosts self-esteem and improves public speaking skills.
- It protects against psychic or Tantrik attacks.
- It strengthens the immune system.
Ruby Stone Price
When it comes to purchasing precious stones such as ruby or blue sapphire, the markets are flooded with sellers. Because of this, before spending your hard-earned money on anything, you should check the product's price using all of the accessible resources. To buy gemstones at the most reasonable price, you must visit many online websites or physical stores in your area and compare prices on all platforms. After weighing all of your alternatives, you should purchase your stone and invest your money through a reputable gemstone store.
There are many different types of gemstones, each with its own unique properties and characteristics. Some gemstones are said to be lucky, while others are believed to be protective or healing. Some are rare and expensive, while others are more common and affordable. The variety of gemstones available is endless, and there's no doubt that each one has its own unique beauty and charm. Also, Read: Birthstones for Each Month: Buyer’s Guide
Ruby Stones can be purchased both online and in person. Make certain that both your online and in-store jewelers have an excellent return policy. Online jewelers aim to avoid returns because they may not have all of the merchandise in stock, so you can often expect superior quality. So, if you're looking for something genuinely unique, go no further than our assortment of ruby jewelry. There is no doubt that you will find the perfect gift for yourself or for a loved one.Previous Blog Next Blog